CE Marking Certification
About CE Marking
CE marking is a European conformity certification that ensures the conformity with health, safety, and environmental standards for products sold within the European Market. The CE marking is the manufacturer’s declaration for the product that meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
“CE” is abbreviated as “Conformite Europeenne” . The CE marking is a symbol of free marketability in the European internal Market.
CE marking Products are also recognized in global market other than EEA, This makes the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area. It is Similar to FCC declaration standards for electronic Devices in USA.
CE MARKING BY HBC
CE Marking and CE Certification – European Conformity Certificate for your products is awarded to the product that is being applied once it conforms to the CE directives and EN standards. HBC conforms this through its defined audit procedure.
Only safe, Defect less, and Best quality of goods must be available in European markets is the main objective of the CE marking. The mark proves that the product in Evidence conforms to European health and safety standards, whether it’s toy, Electronic Goods or a construction machines.
Our experts conduct an audit on your products based on the appropriate EU regulations of CE marking, such as the low-voltage, electromagnetic compatibility directive etc. Our CE declaration of conformity means your product has right of way onto the European market.
- HBC is incorporated in 2006, over 13 years of Professional experience as an strong and recognized certification body For Management systems and Product Certifications.
HBC provides CE marking certification in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar Philippines, Kuwait countries, with more than 6000 clients
HBC is one of the globally recognized ISO certification body provides ISO certifications, Product Certifications, Lead Auditor Trainings and Internal Auditor on various ISO standards.
Our Services are in India.
We have more than 300+ experienced empanelled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to Systems and unleashing a true potential for continual Improvement.
Any assistance regarding CE MARKING in India, contact us we are there to help and support.
What Products Need CE Marking?
The products which needs CE marking include are
- Toy safety
- Medical devices
- Electrical equipments,
- Radio and Telecom terminal equipment
- Electronic Equipments
- Pressure Equipments,
- Gas appliances
- Personal protective equipments etc
Some Regulatory Directives
- Low Voltage Directive for Electric Operational Products: 2014/35/EU
- Active Implantable Medical Devices: 90/385/EEC
- Pressure Equipment Directive: 2014/68/EU
- Simple Pressure Vessels: 2014/29/EU
- Toy Safety: 2009/48/EG
- Building materials: VO (EU) 305/2011
- Machines: 2006/42/EG
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): 2014/30/EU
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 89/686/EEC (from 21.4.2018: VO (EU) 2016/425)
- Ecodesign requirements for energy-using products: 2005/32/EG
- Medical Products: 93/42/EEC
- Lifts: 2014/33/EU
Benefits of CE Marking
It allows the manufacturer to freely sale their product throughout the European Economic Area.
- Promotes health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and greater customer satisfaction
- Ensures product compliance with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety
- and environmental protection legislation
- Permits the withdrawal of the non conforming products by enforcement authorities
- Reduce liability claims, timescale and costs
Five Steps to Your Product’s CE Marking
- First step is to identify whether your product can be CE marked or not required. Not all products needs to CE Marked. We carry out the evaluation procedure on all requirements identified relevant to your product.
IDENTIFY OF THE APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS TO YOUR PRODUCT
- Our Auditors determine which directive is applicable to your product.
ASSESSMENT OF THE PRODUCT’S CONFORMITY,
When all of the requirements have been established, we evidence that your product meets the essential requirements of the Directive(s)
COMPILING THE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
- Technical documentation needs to the product required to be compiled. This Documented information should have all the relevant aspect relating to conformity and is likely to include details of the design, development and manufacture of the product.
- We certify you product meets the CE directive requirements; you can now label your product as CE Marking approved.